Welcome to the General Enquiries' Forum

We’ve moved to a brand new website! Forums OSL General Enquiries Welcome to the General Enquiries' Forum

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Amanda Cooper 5 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Amanda Cooper
    Keymaster

Hello everyone. I’m Mandy Cooper – OSL’s administrator, web developer and librarian. This forum is designed to answer general queries – which could be anything from website issues, requests for info or dates for events or membership info; any general information at all. This forum is only open to OSL Members (so isn’t viewed by the general public) but please don’t include personal or sensitive information that you would rather not share with other OSL members. When you post on the forum, please add your question or query (in brief) to the ‘topic title’ and then any additional or explanatory information that you’d like to include can be added to the paragraph block below. That way, all members can see the list of questions and can access any that are of interest.

I will also post general housekeeping information (such as new website updates) within this forum.

You can also always contact me directly via: academia@orderofstleonard.org and I aim to respond to your email within 24 hours (weekdays).

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.